Sunday, April 30, 2017

Rory's Gone

didn’t really know Rory but I remembered her being a quiet person, kept to herself, and seemed to want to keep it that way. But what I gathered about her from Baker was that she was kind, and often misunderstood by her shyness as being standoffish. But what I’ve learned in life is that the quiet ones tend to hold the most secrets. They go unnoticed in a crowd or group, and with this they hear everyone else’s business. So maybe she heard something she wasn’t supposed to hear. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and that was that…  

However, I still find it strange how she mysterious fell into the lake. When I talked to Baker yesterday he told me she was walking funny, stumbling actually, and had to go to the hospital. I don't know but I have this strange feeling her death wasn't an accident. Maybe someone was out to get her. But who? I don't know, and I have a feeling no one ever would. I guess Rory's secrets would be buried with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment